North Greenville Food Crisis Ministry: ...and I think to myself, What A Wonderful World!!

North Greenville Food Crisis Ministry- clothing, crisis funds, and food pantry

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

...and I think to myself, What A Wonderful World!!

On Monday April 1, 2013, The ministry was blessed to receive well over 2000 pounds of food from the local CURVES Fitness near University Square. These ladies have to be commended for providing one of the largest food drives of the year at a time when our shelves were getting bare. As if that were not enough, Clearview Baptist Church youth and volunteers picked up the donations, unloaded, sorted, bagged, and shelved this food in a record breaking two hours. Many parents and children took the time out of their Spring Break to help those in need, and it is for this reason....I think to myself, What a Wondeful World!!!
 

No comments: